Dr. Irma Rosa-Cains joined UCP of Central Florida over 25 years ago. She is the current Senior Director of Therapy Practices. Her prior positions within UCP were as a physical therapist developing the outpatient practice, Therapy Department Coordinator, and Director of Therapy. Dr. Rosa-Cains career before UCP was at the Dr. I. Gonzalez-Martinez Oncology Hospital, University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus, and at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. Dr. Rosa-Cains is a well-respected clinician in the treatment of infants and children with neuromotor impairments.
– Physical Therapy Degree from University of Puerto Rico
– Doctorate from The college of St. Scholastica
– Neurodevelopmental Treatment Pediatric Certification
– Graduate of the Leadership Osceola Program
– Physical Therapy Clinical Instructor Certification
– Oversee all clinical aspects of the therapy department